Sunday, April 03, 2005

'Cause its all in my head...

Am stuck…in a rut…like that Italian guy like from the Sopranos was saying in the Permanent TSB ad…

It’s April already and the way time flies it’s getting a wee bit scary. 2 ½ months before the exams and I haven’t studied squat. 6 months to go on my contract and I’m still torn between transferring to the Corporate Services department or heading straight to a merchant bank, and with that, staying in Dublin or moving to the UK.

It’s been about 3 years since I’ve been here and although it hasn’t actually been fireworks, I think it’s a bit soon to relocate. Plus I think I’ll pack a bit more punch if I started my transition from audit here for a year before heading for the bright lights of City.

Hmm… decisions, decisions… its crunch time. I’ve always thought of 27 as a funny age… at least for the last 2 months anyway. It’s neither mid -20s nor 30…a sorta twilight zone. Mom and dad’s been prodding about the ‘K’ question for over a year now. I guess I hafta sort that out by the time I go home in July.

As for the next week, its Changing Worlds time again…of I hope M sorted out all of last year’s adjustments properly or else it’s a gonna be another long Monday…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't started my studies as well!! been reading other books and tengok tv je.

good luck for the "K" interrogation ;)

7:19 a.m.  
Blogger ash raf said...

cheers teek.. when is your exams? best of luck, k?!

ah K question..fening, fening..

11:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.:About Me:.
My Photo
Name:


.:Previous Posts:.

Powered by Blogger

Template design by Bluedynno