Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's Been Too Long

I underestimated my longing for home and all things that come with it.

I’ve got my ticket for a flight home in 10 days’ time.. I wish it’s tomorrow..

Whatever it is, as a note to self, next trip home shan’t be more than 12 months from the day I get back on the plane.

Hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri… I used to snicker at this and thought “yeah, right…” Well, my mistake…

I love the way Dad drives me mad with his never-ending demands…
I love the way Mom is always cool no matter how bad the shit I get myself into…
I love the way Ayu doesn’t give a damn about everything else and just does her own thing…
I love the way Alia is always chirpy and excited about each new day…

See you guys soon…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.:About Me:.
My Photo
Name:


.:Previous Posts:.

Powered by Blogger

Template design by Bluedynno